The origin of big data is attributed to the Internet, e-commerce, telecom operators, and financial industries. Due to the characteristics of these industries, they can naturally obtain large amounts of data during the production and operation process. They are the pioneers of the big data industry.
However, it can be asserted that the greater demand for big data and the broad application prospects are still in the traditional industries, and big data will be the best combination of traditional industries adapting to the Internet age.
The well-known clothing brand ZARA is an example of how traditional industries have used big data to reinvigorate their businesses. ZARA has improved the product style in a timely manner by integrating offline customer experience information on clothes with online users' favorite product or trend information, and achieved a perfect retrograde sales performance of offline retail stores in the Internet era.
Well, traditional industries need to be big data teams and must be prepared. Since you are building a big data team, you must have a background in big data. Big data cannot be separated from the industry and the enterprise itself to talk about technology. It is a castle in the air; the analysis from big data thinking will lead to the dead application of data. Therefore, the traditional mold companies set up big data teams not only need big data technical talents, but also need deep-seated industry backgrounds and brave changeers with big data thinking.
Our mold industry needs to make the following points when building a big data team:
1. Try the "taste" of big data before you talk about how to do it. It is recommended that you spend a little time trying to make big data before you build a big data platform.
2. First internal "team", experts can only do "foreign aid." In simple terms, it is this team that must have "data" people, "analysis data" people, and "data" people.
3. Big data has to be "private customization." Can't get the data? Process does not work? Can't interact between system and system? These seemingly minor issues are the underlying foundation for whether big data will be effective in the future. Only by taking the pulse of a good company and discovering potential problems can it be effective.
4, CEO must actively participate. The ultimate goal of enterprises in promoting big data is to make it the "brain" of company decision-making and the "baton" of market sales. In the final analysis, big data must be able to support all aspects of work, and it is a major event for the entire enterprise. Therefore, the promotion of big data strategy requires the full participation of business leaders in order to ensure no deviation.
Only through constant changes and development, the mold industry can prepare for the era of big data, and we can only seek long-term survival in the cracks. The future is not far away. We will wait and see.
The transparency of the plastic injection transparent shell matrix resin itself has a great influence on the transparency of PP plastic products. In order to improve PP transparency, a small amount of polyacrylate resin with good transparency and compatibility can be added.
(1) the inorganic nucleating agent mainly consists of ultra-fine talc powder and SiO2, and also includes calcium carbonate, mica powder, inorganic pigments and fillers, etc., which is cheap in price and rich in source, but has certain influence on the gloss and transparency of the products.
(2) organic nucleating agent organic nucleating agent is a kind of organics with low relative molecular weight, represented by sorbitol and its derivatives. It has good compatibility with matrix resin and can significantly improve product transparency and surface gloss.
(3) in the case of sorbitol, when the amount of nucleating agent exceeds 0.3%, the effect of transparency improvement is not obvious, and even decreases. However, when the dosage is less than 0.2%, the nucleation quantity is insufficient and the transparency is not increased enough. It can be seen that the amount of nucleating agent should be between 0.2-0.3%. Therefore, suitable nucleating agent content can better improve the transparency of PP.
Plastic Injection Clear Housing,Injection Molded Transparent Shell,Injection Molded Transparent Shell Proofing,Transparent Plastic Housing,Clear Plastic Housing
Timeplex Industrial Limited , https://www.timeplexhk.com