Impact of industry development on axles
The development of heavy-duty trucks and large passenger vehicles puts forward new requirements for the axle industry:
(1) The market demand for high-power 4Ã—2 and 6Ã—2 tractors has made the single-drive axle with large torque become one of the hot spots;
(2) The overload of the 6Ã—4 and 8Ã—4 dump trucks is very serious during use, which puts forward higher requirements for the axle load capacity, output torque and other performances that can meet severe overload.
(3) The magnificence and large scale of large passenger vehicles require higher performance and reliability of heavy-duty axles.
Heavy axle market characteristics
At present, the product spectrum of domestic heavy-duty axles is shown in Table 1.
Output torque /Nm
508 independent research and development D190 ( Dana )
Dongfeng Dana Introduces Dana's D190 More Performance Advantage Than Other Products
Independent research and development
Mercedes-Benz introduced the North Bens Bridge with the best performance, not for sale outside the group
462 bridge overall performance better than 457 bridge
260D ( RABA )
440 ( UD )
Liberation 440 products have more performance advantages
The domestic axle industry generally has the following characteristics:
(1) There is still a big gap between the quality of domestic commercial vehicle axles and the international level, and there are problems such as oil leakage, gear noise, early failures, and low brake quality;
(2) Users must bear high compensation for serious overloading;
(3) Vicious market competition produces "strengthened products" with a thicker axle and thicker axles;
(4) Nearly 60% of heavy-duty trucks are equipped with wheel-side speed-reduction bridges, which are complex in structure, low in efficiency, and high in fuel consumption. However, the stability of newly-introduced products 485, 498 single-stage deceleration bridges is not enough, and the cost is high;
(5) The development of the passenger car axle industry lags behind the bus industry. For example, the low-floor passenger car axles, small-speed passenger car axles and luxury coaches rely mainly on imported or imported key components.
Analysis of the factors that hinder the development of the axle industry
(1) Lack of protection of intellectual property;
(2) disorderly market competition;
(3) The backwardness of raw material technology;
(4) The lack of process technology such as quenching, heat treatment, and paint.
The future development trend of the axle industry
(1) The specialized axle industry will gradually improve the spectrum classification of products according to the conditions of use of the vehicles, and provide specific products for each market segment;
(2) Lightweight With the advancement of axle design and manufacturing technology, as well as advances in materials, quenching, heat treatment, and other related technologies, axles will have better performance in light of reduced weight and reduced material use.
(3) High-efficiency manufacturing of axles with high mechanical efficiency will become the target of various companies. For example, the Dana Corporation's two-speed axles can provide two kinds of speed ratios. At full load, large speeds can be used to increase torque. When using a small speed ratio can save fuel;
(4) Wide application of disc brakes Disc brakes have good heat dissipation and light weight. Disc brakes have been widely used in trucks in Europe and America.
(5) Widespread application of auxiliary braking technology for electronic systems The ABS system that has been widely used in domestic passenger cars will be gradually extended to the truck industry. Passenger car technologies such as ESP and EBD will also be applied in the passenger car industry.
Dongjian Hi-Tech Materials Co., Ltd. , http://www.js-ptfefabric.com