BorgWarner: New Powertrain business grows 28% over the next three years

American auto parts supplier BorgWarner recently announced that its new powertrain business is expected to grow by US$2.3 billion in 2011-2013, a 28% increase over the past three years.

Among BorgWarner 's new businesses, 77% are expected to be engine-related products such as turbochargers, ignition systems, exhaust products and engine timing systems. The remaining 23% are powertrain related products, including DualTronic transmission technology, conventional automatic transmissions and four-wheel drive technology.

BorgWarner expects that gasoline direct injection engine turbochargers will increase nearly threefold in the next five years, from the current 35 million units to more than 10 million units in 2015. Europe will still be the largest gasoline engine turbocharger market, but North America will be the fastest growing market.

13% of the company's new business will be related to dual-clutch technology. Sales of dual-clutch transmissions are expected to increase four-fold in the next five years and may approach six million by 2015.

Arch sheet roll forming machine

Roll Forming Machine,Arch Metal Forming Machine,Arched Roof Sheet Machine

Longshun Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. ,