ABLB 75IIÂ full automatic bottle making machine was specially designed for making plastic water bottles, medical bottles, lubricant oil bottles, cosmetic bottles, and other small plastic containers not over 8 L. This design is low power consumption and very stable.
The features of this machine:
(1) Plastic Shampoo Bottle Blow Molding MachineÂ Â Â is suitable for producing PE,HDPE,PP, PVC, PETG, PS so on, plastic containers and bottles in all shapes are available, theÂ max.Product volume is up to 8L.
(2) Single station single die head design, very easy to operate and maintenance.
(3) Most components of the blow moulding machine are from famous world brand.
(4) Fully automatic process with low power consumption, high efficiency, quick and safe operation,
Â Â Â easy for maintenance.
|Max. Product volume||8 L|
|Out put capacity||750*2 pcs/h|
|Screw L/D ratio||24:1 Â L/D|
|Screw drive power||22 KW|
|Screw heating capacity||7-8 KW|
|No.of heating zone||4 zones|
|Output of HDPE||100 KG/H|
|Oil pump drive power||7.5 KW|
|Clamping force||80 KN|
|Max.size of mold||400*430 MM|
|Mold stroke||170-520 MM|
|Max.die diameter||170 MM|
|Blowing pressure||0.6 mpa|
|Air Volume||0.8 MÂ³/MIN|
|Cooling water pressure||0.3mpa|
|Water consumption||80 L/MIN|
|Size of Machine||4.2x2.2x2.7 m|
|Weight of machine||7.5 Ton|
|Micro computer control system||Japanese MITSUBISHI|
|Tempreture Controller||TAIWAN YANHUAÂ PID|
|Oil pump and connection||YUKEN(Japan)|
|Air Control Â System|
Packaging & Delivery:
1. Packaging Details:
Â Â Â Inner package: Film packaging. Â Â
Â Â Outside package: Wooden cases.
Â Â Â Time ofÂ Delivery: 35 days after the advance payment.
Â Â Â Mode of payment: T/T, L/C.
CompanyÂ Philosophy and Exhibition :
1. Development, Apollo's pursue. Innvation, Apollo's spirit.
2. We always put our coustomers satisfaction and interests in the first place.
3. Our products have a great reputation in the blow molding machine and our products are warmly welcomed by our new and old customers.Not only our products sold in our domestic land, our products also exported to overseas.
Come to our company, you can clearly see every step of our machine!Â
1. Support assembly and test procedures.
2. Provide work flow diagrams.
3. Show you around to see the layout of our company.
1. One year warrantly after sale.
2. Provide technical advisory service for a long time.
3. Professional after-sale service.
4. If there is any problem with the machine , or any main parts are broken, we will ask our profesionals and technical personnel to repair it or replace it for free.
5. We will train two or three operating man for free.
Â Â (Travel and hotel is paid by buyer's expenses.)
1. The video of how machine running will be sent to you.
2. Welcome to China and come to visit our company. We will show you around to see how the machine Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â running. If you have any problem, we must give you a very detailed explanation.
3. All of us will try our best to help you have a full understanding of our machine so that you can opeate your Â Â Â Â machine easily and put the machine into use as soon as possible.
Q & A:
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
Â Â Â A:We are a company integrating factory and trade.
2. Q: Where is your company located?
Â Â Â A: Our company is located in Zhagnjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China. It is not far from
Â Â Â Â Â Ningbo & Shanghai port. Has the extremely advantageous geographical location.
3. Q: Can i visit your company for inspecting your machine?
Â Â Â A: Of course, we will try our best to meet your needs. Welcome to visit our company!!
Â Â Â Â Thanks for your visiting!! Â Plastic Shampoo Bottle Blow Molding MachineÂ
Â Â Â Â APOLLO Â Machinery is a professional manufacturer for blowing machine . We treat every customer seriously. We will offer the mostÂ suitable soluition for you! We are ready to solve the problem for you!
Â Â Â Â So in order to offer you the best quotation and the most suitable machineÂ , please kindly let us know when you make the inquiry. Such as:
Â Â Â Â 1. WhatÂ kindÂ ofÂ bottle or contanierÂ Â youÂ wantÂ toÂ make?Â what'sÂ theÂ volumeÂ ?Â PicturesÂ wouldÂ beÂ helpful!
Â Â Â Â 2. WhatÂ willÂ youÂ fillingÂ intoÂ theÂ bottle?
Â Â Â Â 3. What's theÂ capacity you really want?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Any more questions, please feel free to contact us!
Non-Standard Carbide Co., Ltd. , http://www.nsnonscarbide.com